Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 22, 2019

Like There’s No Tommorrow

Like there’s no tomorrow...

I heard myself saying that I am aching like there is no tomorrow.  For some reason those words were loud and I immediate thought what does that even mean.

I googled it.  In the Cambridge Dictionary it reads “informal.  If someone does something like there is/was no tomorrow, they do it very fast, in large amounts and without thinking carefully:”.   

So I carefully (ha) thought about it and said I think I want to live more often like there is no tomorrow.  

I want to do what is in my heart to do and not take the time to talk myself out of it.  I want to say what feels right for me to say without stopping myself because I may be challenged or looked at like I said something to another human that does not think like me.  I pretty much have this freedom of saying/typing things down here on my blog.  I just go with what comes up ‘like there’s no tomorrow'.   It is in person that is more difficult for me because I can see and feel reactions.  

Here I put out what is inside of me in hope of supporting/empowering you to do the same.  It also, often, amazes me to read what I do, say, think and feel.   

In the physical world I more often than not stop myself doing things I want to do because I'm realizing I trust myself less now than ever before.  Partially because I am not capable of doing some 'very easy' everyday things I used to be able to do because of scleroderma and partially because I have let myself feel hurt by certain things and situations in the many years I have lived and fear shows up to 'protect' me from feeling any more hurt.   

Why is it that I am choosing to build up the hurt and lack instead of building up the feeling of being uplifted which I have experienced and pleasantly opened myself to and the amazing ways I have worked around this dis-ease.   

I want to do me; live free; be love and let my light aflame like there is no tomorrow.  

Good news is that I'm the one that is stopping myself.  And the bad news is that I'm the one that is stopping myself.  

I don't want to stop the me I am and that I want to be anymore; ever again.  Perhaps if I shoot for 'ever again', I have the best chance of starting off doing it some of the time.   

I want to live from the truth of me and let this be joy because it is.  I have done this and it brings me the deepest, loudest, most joyful joy I have ever known.  

To just be who we are and want to be and to live fully in this is joy.  

Oh.  May you live in joy.  Your kind of joy.  








No comments:

Post a Comment