Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 15, 2019

Rainy

It feels like we are being asked by a force, greater than all of us, to find our truth and live through it.  Be our love and entertain it.  Know ourselves and be what we know.

There is a storm 'abrewing'.  A beautiful storm.  Yet, a storm of unease; unknown and new light.

May you be brave enough and loving enough to be gently transparent in who you are, what you know and what makes you happy.  

In this, we empower not only our own lives but others'.  We honor our Creator by being who and what we were/are created to be.  

We are being asked, or is it forced, to open up and say what we feel.  As I choose to do this at the time of realizing my feelings, from a place of love - it is the most impactful way to go.  If I stew or come from anger and release my feelings -- oh, it can invite in exactly what I don't want to live as, through and in.

May you choose to, as lovingly as possible, share what you are feeling from the inner wisdom of your spirit.

We can get sopping wet and not enjoy it or we can dance in the rain and have a blast.  And, of course, there are so many options in between these two extremes.

May you know what works and feels best on and in You.

May your 'storm' turn into the beauty that you wish to share with the world...   You.


No comments:

Post a Comment