Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 8, 2019

Birthday

Today is my awesome daughter's 25th birthday!  Whoop, Yes it is!

I find it amazing that I always dreamed of marrying and having children, of raising children.  I never, for whatever reason, found myself dreaming about what life would be like after my child is grown.  I never thought about my interests, plans of what life would be like after my time of being blessed with being needed and being involved in my daughter's growth and her own 'becoming'; about my life after being a mom of young children.

And now here I am.

I always tell her ‘thanks for being my daughter’.   I always say ‘our kids are our best teachers’.   One of my favorite songs for her is ‘I Hope You Dance’ by Lee Ann Womack and Sons of the Desert.   While she was growing up, I know she remembers me singing ‘You Can’t Always Get What You Want’ to her by the Rolling Stones (great lyrics and music).

Our relationship is different now.  It now consists of her 'adulting'.  I am so proud of the young woman she is and the fabulous and brilliant life she is creating, building and so mindful of.

Her favorite color is pink.  Her favorite animal is an elephant.

She was born 9:19 am on Tuesday, November 8, 1994.   She has been and is one of my greatest accomplishments and one of my greatest challenges.  I am so very honored to call her daughter.  I admire her and stand in awe of her.  I sometimes find myself flabbergasted by what she does next.   She is one of my greatest life lessons.  She is one of my greatest joys.

She is way up there on my 'of extreme importance' priority list.

I remember leaving for the hospital close to 5 am.   I had a natural childbirth which consisted of me mostly screaming.  Through her birth, beginning with singing and talking to her in my belly to singing and talking to her as an adult is one of my greatest constant heartfelt connections I have ever known and will ever know. #grateful

May you stop from time to time and relive in your mind and remember in your heart your greatest accomplishments, loves and successes.  May you feel your deep gratitude for these things.  

I am reminded who I was every step of the way.  I was far from perfect and my love for her was always within me circulating its presence.

I know life coaching is my next me; my new agenda; my life as I am now.

May you know in what direction you wish to go and claim it.

Thank you my beautiful daughter for choosing me as your mom and for being you; helping me to create me and affording me one of my greatest privileges which is being your mom.

I believe in you.  Im in awe of you.  I love you.

Always and forever.

Happy Birthday brilliant and beautiful daughter.   May you dance in and through the truth of You.

May you, my gift also; my reader, live innately in and through the truth of You.  Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment