Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, October 1, 2017

Help From Our Friends

I have a wonderful woman who I took the Life Coaching Training sessions with and we have stayed in touched with each other ever since.

She recently offered to 'work' on me - 'distance healing' - just because she felt urged to do so.  I happily accepted and wanted to offer the same to her as I am still working on receiving love and care easily.  It still feels a bit strange for me to take without giving.

I believe that it all balances out in the end in the exact form and way it is meant to.  I still need to learn to get out of my own way on this one and let people give me and help me just because.

I feel honored and blessed for her; her love; her gifts; and her care.  How lucky and blessed I am.

She has decided that a week worth's of healing feels right and I'm jumping up and down with joy on the inside.  I have even told myself that there is a person that will want to support my healing just because and this is what I wait for.  She is here now!

I am open to receive and be dis-ease free.  I am open to send her all that I can and support her in being her own best self.

How beautiful and loving is this part of life.  I love it.  It is what I breathe for...

May you be open to a balance of giving and receiving. 

May you know that as good as it makes you feel, to give - take, so that you may still be giving a gift of receiving from others and it helps balance out divine connection with each other.  Allow another the gift of giving.  Receive.

Namaste.  Live wild and open your heart.  Let your soul shine out.  Cherish the power of giving and receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment