Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 14, 2017

Change

Change is ever flowing in nature.  Change is ever present in life.

I have been feeling more full lately.  My belly fills up quicker and I am eating less.  I am extremely quiet and things are processing within me that I am uncertain of.

I keep hearing myself tell myself that I am healing.  I have been telling myself this for 30 years.  It has not happened yet.

I do my best to embrace the stillness, the quiet, the rumbling storm within.  It feels like electrical currents are happening throughout my body and they do not know where to land.

The tinnitus in my ears is loud.  The buzzing in my head is constant.  The tightness of my skin calls for attention.  My breathing and my lungs are working a bit harder than usual.

I haven't done regular pilates sessions in two weeks.  I often do a little movement wherever I am and I have not felt like doing so.

I really am in a quiet, still place from within.  I am not choosing it.  It is choosing me. And, yet, it has been my underlying request to the universe for a long time - to know peace; to stay in peace.

I could easily find the word 'loser' to use on myself.  And, yet I love.  I choose love.  It just feels so much better to me than berating.

May you choose what feels better to you.  May you meet yourself where you are at.

Everything is temporary.  Change is always happening.

Be like nature and let change flow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment