Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Where I'm At

I am trying medical cannabis.  I haven't fallen in love with it as of yet.  I am hopeful my being will and I will know peace in the dis-ease of scleroderma.

I know miracles happen every day.  I believe from dis-ease going into ease is one of many of them.

There are at least two 'strains' of marijuana offered in Florida.  One is for day time intake which could give people pain free moments and, perhaps, energy.  There is a nighttime one that helps to sleep and keep the pain away. There is also a hybrid which I believe contains both strains.  I have much to learn yet.  I know the CBD oil capsules did not work well with my current chemistry.  I hear wonderful things about healing and marijuana.

These are surely interesting times we find ourselves in--in so many ways. 

I feel like I'm in nowhere land trying everything out and journaling when I feel best and when I do not.  I am open to learning (and doing) what is best for me.

May you tread with gentleness and learn what you are interested in.

Guilt is still a 'built-in' thing with me.  I heard myself saying that I have different options now.  I have the largest amount of options that I have ever had and I am told to take it on as I deem necessary.  I have the freedom to alter, switch, subsidize and take or not take as I feel best.  What a beautiful gift indeed.  To allow my inner knowingness to lead me in the now and going forward.  What a great opportunity to learn to trust my most basic of instincts.  The great feeling of being in homeostasis (balance; working in harmony).  Allow instinct.  Let go of things that we have learned that hold us back.

I am the only one experiencing life as I experience life.

You are the only one to experience life as you experience life.

May you be gentle, kind, smart and trusting of what you feel, know, believe, and live.  You can change any of these at any time.  You can choose which ones to experience and which ones to let go of.  

May you give yourself the freedom to reach your goal(s) in the most pleasant of ways for you.  

May we let life be easy and may we trust our self that we know what makes us whole, complete, and fulfilled.  May you know that it is your birthright to be whole, complete and fulfilled.

Get YOU on(ward).


No comments:

Post a Comment