Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 9, 2017

Feels like A Long Time

It feels like a long time since I have sat down to write.  Every time I walk by the computer, nothing comes to mind.  No words, phrases or sentences are being created and/or feeling the need to be written and/or heard.

Maybe I don't want to know what is going on inside of myself.  Maybe I don't want to share the same.  Maybe this is peace and manifestation of stillness.

Maybe I don't need a 'why', 'how, 'what', 'cause' or 'label'.

Maybe no words are necessary.

I have this desire to just be love.  To just share love.  To just offer love.

I am honored, grateful and know joy in just being love.

I share, offer, and send love...  from my heart to yours.

May you just be love or whatever it is that is most valuable to you just now.

Be that.  Be the You that you want to be.

Be it, share it, offer it, send it and live it...   As it brings you true 'peace', may it bring the same to our world...

                                                                 picture unknown







No comments:

Post a Comment