Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Boo!

Today is All Hallows Eve Day - Halloween!  Happy Halloween to those who partake!

I have been resistant to coming here.  I don't love where my life is just now and I feel like I don't know how to share same.

I am still trying the medical marijuana.  My body and mind are not easily taking to it.  I feel jittery, anxious and hopeful.

I brought my 'medical marijuana card' with me to the pain management doctor to be on the up and up.  She immediately lowered my dose of hydrocodone.  Ugh.  Not what I wanted.  I want the freedom to discover what works and what doesn't.  She took this away from me somewhat.  I can guess at the reason(s) and what does it really matter.

I fought it all the way home hearing myself say again and again 'I am done', 'I am done'.  I felt so beaten down.

I have since realized to not fight it and do the best I can with it and just maybe this is the universe supporting me.  Just what if this is so...

Fighting it hurts me.  Embracing it and 'playing it out' to see where I find myself feels kinder to myself.  Beating myself up because I don't like what life is showing me doesn't change what life is showing me.  It just takes away from the moments of possible peace within.

I really like peace within.!.

May you choose peace.

May you choose your own peace within; as often and as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment