Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 16, 2016

Where I'm At

I am in achy land today.  Moving slower than a turtle.  I went to the doctor yesterday and discussed the medicine again.  How do I know if it truly is helping me and, in what ways, could it be hurting me.  I just can't find my contentment in taking these medicines. 

I said I would give it six months and it was February when I said this.  He suggested the way to wean off to see what I see.  It is extended release pills.  So cutting them in half is questionable.  I am on the lowest possible dose.  I'm concerned about the input from the pharmacy and the insurance company as this is a change in prescription again and a change in prescription - in this day, age and location - has never been an easy road for me... Yet.

There is a first time.  Perhaps, this will be it...  I can pray, hope and be open to it.  Some of my cells may not want to go this route as they want to protect me and be hesitant/protective...  But, in truth, the protection feels uncomfortable to me.

So, I walk on and through.

There really isn't an easy answer to many things.  The easiest and best answer is to walk through trusting ourselves.

May you walk through trusting yourself.  It is, perhaps, one of the very greatest gifts we can give to our self.

May you accept where you are, find joy somewhere/someway/somewhat/somehow and sit, crawl, walk, run on...  Whatever it takes.  Be true to YOU.

Let every breath be connected to love; as much as possible.  Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment