Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 27, 2016

T I R E D - What if

I am pushing today.  Not going anywhere, but I feel like I am pushing.  I don't want to push.  It doesn't feel great.  It feels like a war.  I don't like wars.

There is a lovely rain coming down from the grey sky.  The leaves are jumping when the rain drops hit them.  The sound is making me sleepy.  The darkness makes my body feel heavier. 

I have been eating way a lot.  Out of control.  I am turning to food for some kind of comfort.  This is new to me and I don't understand it.  I won't even take a serious look at it other than knowing that this is what I am doing and that it does not feel good. 

It was my husband's birthday and our daughter came home as a wonderful surprise for the weekend.  It really was wonderful to have her with us.  It was quick but very sweet. The surprise was his greatest gift. 

I am alone again.  It is interesting that when my family and/or husband is here and for a few days, I get spoiled and enjoy it.  When they or he leaves to travel and or live their lives, it takes me a while to love my alone time again.  I mostly always find my way but not always on 'my time'. 

I know if I had a life outside of my family that I would not have time to feel this alone time and/or lonely. 

I struggle with where I am in this.  Am I lazy to not go out and find something to do.  Is it the dis-ease within my body (and perhaps, my mind) that won't let me go searching. 

I know I am fearful of professional commitment.  It has been over 20 years since I had a profession other than being a mom and a wife.

I know 'mom' is the hardest job as it doesn't allow for breaks.  AND, I know that I am the one that taught myself and believed this to be true.

Moms are allowed breaks if you allow yourself to break.  I sure hope that you do if you are a mom; and a dad, for that matter. 

You need to be your human self; your human being; your human doing. 

This is where I am stuck. 

Sure I talk to people all day long.  I go out for massages.  I go out - very infrequent - for a lunch with a friend.  I take few classes.  I learn and grow everyday.  I have become a kind of recluse by choice.  It started off with 'finding myself' - my 'internal self'.  I have found me.

Now, what do I do with me.  I know what I feel I am destined to do.  I know what brings me great joy.  I am 'abled' and available to do same. 

Yet, here I sit frozen.

I have an ulcer on my thumb just now.  It is the first one I've had in a long time.  It feels like at least six months since a yucky sore.  This is really good that I have gone this long without one. 

How do I know what is going on with me....   Do I feel this way because of the ulcer.   Do I feel this way in fear of getting an ulcer or experiencing pain.   Do I feel this way for fear of commitment.   Do I feel this way because this has been my life for a long time...  YES to all of the above; most probable.

How does one know when one doesn't know...  Just do it.  Just do it comes to mind. 

May my body listen and I find myself just doing it and knowing what it is as soon as I see, feel, know it.  May it be awesome. 

May your body listen and you find yourself just doing what you kind of/sort of know you are supposed to be doing, especially because you want to do it.  May it be awesome. 

If you find yourself stuck - just maybe stuck is where you are supposed to be.  Just know that it won't last.  For most of us, it does not.  For all of us, time changes everything.  Be caring, open, truthful and reasonable.  Be love.   

Is my life the life of being out in the world supporting others' lives.   Is my life the life that I stay put and be the lighthouse and let people find me.  Is my life the life of dealing with doctors, ailments, lack of and unfulfilled desire...

I say it is probably all of these things.  We cycle.  We recycle.  We create anew.  This is life.  Knowing this, believing this, allowing this gives me some comfort in knowing that, just maybe, my body, mind and soul have me exactly where I am supposed to be;..  for now.

Perhaps, your mind, body and soul have you exactly where you are supposed to be;... for now. 

Embrace and love yourself through.   I embrace and love myself through.   Amen.

We will know and do when we are supposed to know and do...  Just what if this is the true way of life instead of accumulating, gathering, striving.  Just what if it is allowing, embracing and loving...

I think throughout our lifetime, we probably hit most of these above things.  What if where you are right now is one of the greatest 'home runs' you will ever experience and/or live through.  It is still living.  It is still life.  It is still you.  Love is still an option.

May you choose love as often as possible.  Choose your truth and follow it through to a more sun-shiny kind of day. 

Live without the war inside of you.   May you live without war. 

As I finish this, the sun is peaking through...

                                                 Da sky after da storm

No comments:

Post a Comment