Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 10, 2016

Looking, Open, Time

I am looking.  I am open to it being time for me to connect to the outside world in a professional way.

I am so excited when I help another connect to their best path.  I do not know what their best path is.  I do know how to listen to hear what people are telling me it is, through their shared words and their unconscious (or unknown/unaware) picture of what they are experiencing and reverberating this information back to them.

I love doing this.  It comes so natural (now) I am so grateful for this 'gift'; this training; this connection to all that I find myself experiencing and living from within without.

It is one of my greatest joys.  I feel so alive.  I have endless energy around it. 

Did I just write I have endless energy - wowza!  woo hoo!

I truly am ready.  In this moment anyway!

I am looking for someone or something, somehow to show up for me and show me my best path to do this.  I am open for signs.  I am open for possibilities.  I am open for requests.  I am open for reality to hit me where it counts and bring me into the professional life of life coaching and "Just 9Be U". 

I am so ready to bring all that I am, know, breathe and love to the professional world and stop shrugging off my responsibility to enhance, support, create, allow, help mold more fulfilled souls/beings into and creating a more fulfilling world.

I am looking for me to show up somewhere, somehow; to someone and step into my next professional role.  I am ready to commit - one discussion, share, connection, growth at a time.  I am ready to grow myself complete, which includes a life coaching profession, to support others to grow their own selves complete. 

It is in each and every one of us.  All that is needed is a willingness, an openness and courage to look our self in the mirror, so to speak, and allow/feel truth, love, emotions and strong, deep feelings to flow, process, evolve and recreate from what we have taught ourselves to live as since childhood to how we are truly living presently to what brings us most peace and fulfillment to live life in the now and going forward.

I remember being in a gym and saying out loud 'oh, I wish there was an easier way to get in shape and to looking good/being strong.'  A person nearby responded 'at least there is a way'!  Oh how true they were.

So, while we may wish there was an easier way of moving forward, creating wholeness, lessening any pain or struggle, knowing peace... at least there is a way!  And, your way is inside of you.  The greatest thing about al of this, perhaps, is the easier way is already something you know; something you innately know and are connected to.  !

Everything you need for this lifetime of yours, you already have.  You only need to connect to it, feel it and build upon it.  And, you win.

I want to win.   So, I open my mind, my heart, my belief that I will do this.  I shut down the noise in my head that asks me who am I to do this.. it will take way more than I am capable of giving.. to you won't be able to handle all the demands on yourself...

Yes.  Yes. I can.  If it is meant for me...  If it is inside of me to want to do it...  If it is inside of me to dream this dream...  If it is inside of me to learn, grow, connect and create...  Then, yes it is.  It is inside of me to let it out.  It is my innate knowing.  It is my innate responsibility.  It is my innate calling.

I am fully open to answer the call...

I am well prepared.  I am ready.  I need to do this.

May my life rain/reign down on me.  I am open to ME.

May your life rain/reign down on you.  May you be open to YOU.

May it be shown (and lived out) to us with as much ease, fun, joy, awesomeness and wonder as possible.  Amen

May you allow thyself to be mesmerized!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment