Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Continue On

Wherever we are; whatever we are doing; we continue on.   Life continues on.

I find that when I trust the process, trust that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, life continues on easier.

My eyesight is still playing games with me.  It seems that when I looked in the mirror this morning, my right eye is swollen and enlarged.  How weird is it that I feel like my eyeballs are harder than they were.  I found an eye doctor but when I looked up the information that was given to me, they are no longer there.  The one I was seeing currently may have gotten a little freaked when she realized she could not get contact lenses in because of the tightness of my skin.  She gave me a referral, I have to find it.  I put it in my 'safe' place and forget where my safe place is.

I had another massage yesterday.  We mainly focused on my shoulders, scalp, face, and neck.  I was so very relaxed.  I found myself in the place of not awake but not asleep.  I believe that great healing happens here.  I feel blessed and grateful that I can do this and I found someone who relates to me and I to her, very well.

Going to the grocery store and the sunbed is a big outing for me these days and I am hoping to get to this.  I know sunbeds are very controversial.  I know I feel very good in the heat and I fully commit to the down time.  I'm hoping everything in moderation and I'm okay.  I believe there are many that would disagree.  And, I cannot make them feel what I feel or walk their path for them.

Go deep within and know what is best for you.  At least, then, you will have lived your happiest, most fulfilled of lives and, this, is what I find is my goal.  I'm sure it is many of yours as well. 

I wish this for you; if you want it.

So, as I still don't know where my get up and go got up and went, I do believe it will come back.  I do believe I have a whole lotta living to do yet. 

I believe some of our best days of our lives are still ahead of us.  The more open, true and loving we are, the better moments we can create from within ourselves out...  just maybe.

May you be open, true and loving and create awesome moments from your inside out.  This is where our real lives live...  just maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment