Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 9, 2016

Shine On

I'd like to start with Shine On You Crazy Diamond....

I made it through the dentist visit with ease!  Yay, Yay me!  The technician seemed to think my mouth got smaller.  And, she was wonderful with me and I'm all good to go.  

I am so grateful.  I am now saying that I have beautiful, strong teeth and gums.  It doesn't hurt to think this way.  And, in the present moment, I do!

It has been a couple of busy days.  Many, and I mean many, people have been challenged, changing, in deep and, from where I sit, doing a really good job at being aware and willing to create their best path in the now.

This is very exciting for me.  This is really cool for me.  This makes me so happy and thrilled.  The day when we all (or most of us) are living in our best and truest 'place', our world will also be in its best and truest place.  I know this is peace amongst all and within each self.

My hubby is getting a convertible.  What fun!  I'm so happy for his thrill in buying himself something that will give him great pleasure.  I certainly will enjoy vroom vrooming around with the roof down and the stars and the sun shining on us.

I went to a 'psychic' yesterday and it reinforced what I know and feel about myself and my future.  That I know better than anyone about me and that I am where I am supposed to be and I am going where I feel (and 'just know') I will go from within my own inner and deep knowing.

May you believe that what you know and feel about yourself and your future is what makes it real and  what makes it so; more than anything.  May you believe and respond from a place of 'knowing'.  That you know more about you and where you are supposed to be and where you are supposed to go than anything or anyone outside of yourself. 

I am still learning (and practicing) to be aware of the reality of what is (100% reality not something I think I know or believe to be true); to be kind to myself during all experiences; and to be open to living [and sharing when appropriate] what I feel and know from a place of loveThe only thing I truly have control of is my responses to situations, to other people and to life as it presents itself.   

It is time to be the grandest of self.

Perhaps, to cooperate with our own self or be forced to learn how to... that these two choices just may be the most crucial choices in front of most of us just now.  If we don't cooperate and love our self through, we will be shown and/or taught things that will demand that we are. 

May you allow easy and may you believe that it doesn't have to be hard.

Shine on you beautiful diamond.  Shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment