Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hello Are You Looking for Yourself

I come to sit and to say hello. 

I miss coming here 2-3 times a day and just seeing where I am...

Sharing with you my 'crazy' and my 'love'...

I have my sister, niece and a sister-like and a niece-like person coming to visit us this weekend.  We are going to have a mother/daughter weekend.  We did this last year and we are calling this our second annual.  !

My mind has ducks and 'quacking' up on it.  There are two ducks out front waddling around the neighborhood.  I assume a Mr. and Mrs. looking for a place to nest. 

So, as I think of the fun that is about to be had up in here, I think about quacking up.   It is always good to have yourself a 'quack' up time every so often.  Big fun!  I wish that for you.

Everyday there is a physical struggle for me in it.  Mostly in the mornings lately.  I find myself laying in bed for one or two hours before I get up and actually start my day.  What comes to mind is that for years (truly) I would hear myself every morning saying I don't want to get up.  Well, I am now not getting directly up.   It feels good.  It feels healing.  I have some guilt because it feels so good.

Why, pray tell, would I ever allow guilt in because I am doing something that feels good; whole; for me...  That is something I must rectify and, like, now...

May you allow yourself to do what feels good to you and for you and may you do it with complete allowance, openness and love; to your very best ability and with your greatest of ease.

This is what I wish for you today...  and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment