Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 27, 2016

Flow

To allow life to flow through us and by bringing our true presence to it is fulfillment.

To allow life to flow through us and by bringing our true presence to it is fulfillment.

By being present; fully present to our own ability, is to experience the life that we are meant to experience. 

Shifting in and out of awareness, connection, and to ignore what doesn't feel good and embrace what does feel good has been my way for most of my life.  I went from good to good to happy to happy to creating contentment as long as I could.  Then BAM,

I could no longer do this.  I had to address certain issues that kept coming up in the recesses of my mind.  I could no longer ignore that I struggled when certain words, smells or situations arisen which brought feelings that I so desperately didn't want to feel.

One can only live this way if one wants to keep running, hiding, numbing and/or pretending.

I got to the point, I didn't want to pretend - I couldn't pretend anymore.  I was hurting and I had to show it.  It was a whole new road I was going down.  The natural 'highs' that would come out of feeling something I didn't want to feel, processing it by either crying, hitting/kicking/screaming on the bed or in the car, journaling and then letting it go were pretty great.  I wanted to feel this way all the time...

This release and elation that came with the letting go. !

So, I continue on this journey.  I hear myself asking myself how deep can one onion's be.  It is said to peel away the layers like an onion.  Well, in my experience, thus far, these 'onions' are never ending.  Whew; are they. 

Perhaps, the peeling of the onion is part the human experience.  Perhaps, it is not about creating so much as it is about allowing.  I don't know.

But to flow and allow is far more easy for me now than to pretend or ignore.  It hurts too much to do the latter.

So, I open to flow and allowance.

May you open up to flow and allowance when it feels true (best) to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment