Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 21, 2016

Enough

I am not going to make it to the 'Feminine Empowerment' class today.  The one that was going to be the beginning of me living me out loud in the world.  The one that was going to be the beginning of me opening up to allow 'more' into my life. 

I am not going.  I hear myself saying reasons like 'I will wait until my husband is traveling and not here.'  'I will start on Monday, the beginning of the week.'  'I did not get my medicine as promised yesterday, they tell me tomorrow - it will be better when I have it.'  'I'm scared.'   'I'm not ready.'  'I don't feel strong enough.' 

I am sure I could continue on.  The bottom line is I am not going. 

I could surely be here putting an 'L' shape on my forehead with my hands.   It may not look exactly like an 'L' (with my hands), but I know what it would mean...  'loser'.  It is how a big part of me feels.

I'm asking myself why push to do something if I don't feel like it.  Yet, do I not feel like it because I haven't been doing much or do I not feel like it because it isn't the right thing for me to do now...

Maybe the why doesn't matter.  Maybe me not going doesn't really matter.  Maybe as I am feeling content in where I am, it certainly doesn't matter.  AND, in truth, I am not feeling content.  I want to want to.  Hmm.  Interesting.

I want to want to go, do things; be things; share things.  I am not 'there' yet.   I believe just the awareness of this and being kind to myself about it may be the best way for me to walk forward and through.  There are classes all the time.  I pray that I will want to go to one very soon. 

I know as I go, it will be awesome.  This, I do know.  It always is.

Until then, I will learn to be with just my husband and I again.  I will be with my dogs; my cat.  I will be happy with the comfort that I have created for myself.  I will type, write, post and blog.  I will share me the easiest, most able way I know how just now. 

May this be enough.

May you find that whatever you are doing; wherever you find yourself, that, just maybe, you can allow it to be enough for now.  Perhaps, this, here, right now, is exactly where and what you are supposed to be doing.  May you find the peace and fulfillment in this.

Trust the process of life and trust yourself that you will do and be exactly how it is best for you today.  Whoop  Whoop

Within the vastness of you, beauty and love lie.  May you tap in and live it out.

                                                         Photo by Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment