Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 7, 2015

Universe is always Talking

With all these issues I have around getting prescribed medicine, I keep hearing this voice that tells me it is time to stop.  All this is telling me it is time to stop taking these pills.

I say out loud, alone in my car, that I hear and want to stop.  I hear that it is time.  I do not hear how to.  I do not know how to. I do not know the affect of stopping. 

So, for awhile now, I have been feeling that it is time to change things up.  Do not depend on these pills.  That the doctors and pharmacists have control of my life through this medicine that my body has depended on for so long. 

I hear a great calling to stop.  Just the hassles I have been having in getting the new doctor, the prescriptions, the filled canisters...   there is nothing fun about it..   nothing feels easy about it. 

Is this the Universe telling me to stop...  Will this create a greater ease for me...

All I can do is walk on; know that the timing of everything is perfectly played out and that I am okay in this moment.

I know nothing else.  There is much unknown.

I choose to trust this process of life.   I choose to trust myself walking through this life.  I choose to hear and ask for kind, gentle, easy answers. 

I am listening.   I await.

As I await, I live what is presented to me and where I find myself; where I put myself and how I allow myself to feel.

I choose to share what I want.   I choose to be open hearted, open minded, open armed.

It is all I know in this moment; as I walk on.

May you realize what you are choosing to hear, be, allow and feel; as you walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment