Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Locked Down

I have been feeling locked down by my physicality.  It takes tremendous energy to move - to get myself out the door, so to speak.   I find myself settling into bed, into an outside chair, onto the couch.  I feel heavy and weighed down.

I have gained 10 pounds in 2 months.  This is what happens when one finds them self settling into chairs, etc and eating more than usual.   Wowza.  It really does happen...

My body aches and I can feel my tight skin wanting life.   I've had mouth problems either with sinus or teeth (not sure which is the culprit) and my blood pressure has increased.   It went from a low 110/60 for most of my life to a higher 140/75 to an even higher 160/89.   I have blood pressure medicine standing by.  A high borderline reading would be 140/80.

I tell myself I am supposed to be getting healthier, however, telling oneself this and not doing anything does not seem to be working!?!?!?!

So, what is a woman supposed to do when feeling locked down, heavy, dizzy and 'off'...  Dance.

I've been dancing for only two days and only for 20 minutes each day.  My blood pressure is lower 130/70 (this morning anyway).

I have been hearing myself say - no words.   There are no words to describe the fullness of what I am feeling and the unknown of what I am feeling.  I cannot easily bring words to light.   I even spent yesterday in complete 'hermit-ism' as I did not want to talk to anyone.  I wanted to honor what I was feeling - which I couldn't explain or share - and just be in it -- with no words and no judgment.

I will dance/move again today.   It is better health that is driving me now to move and to eat 'cleaner'.  The fear of my heart being unhappy is pushing me to do better.

Today is today. This is truly the only moment we have. 

Yes, our minds live in the past and the future more often then necessary, perhaps.  I feel most at peace when I'm in the now experiencing what life is showing me.  Even as I'm being shown heaviness, high blood pressure and dance; it is more fulfilling to be in this than it is to replay what was or to guess what will be.

Yesterday was yesterday.   And, I've had some great, magical and awesome yesterdays.  I had many yesterdays that changed my life course forever. 

Tomorrow is just that.  It is not for us to experience yet.  Yes, we can prepare, we can plan, we can try to orchestrate.  Do you allow yourself to be and feel okay when these preparations and orchestrations do not play out exactly like you dream them to....   Just an interesting observation, perhaps...

So, as I am in the now; dealing with and feeling what life is offering me, I am open to receive splendor, wonder and connection to all that I am and all that I can be. 

For I am not me in the yesteryear.  I am not me in the coming years.   I am me, today.   And, I am in love with me today with all the challenges, imperfections and unknown....  this is me.   This is my life.  And, I am okay with it because this is it for this moment.   Nothing more.   Nothing less.    I am me.

No one else can experience me like I do.

No one else can experience you like you do.  You are this unique and this awesome.

May you live your life as only you can.  May you be aware and feel it all.  May you bring your truth to everything that is..  in your way, your light, your darkness and your being.

May you JUST BE YOU in this moment.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

May you know fulfillment in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment