Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 7, 2015

Notta

My company is gone.  My house is more quiet.  My days are less filled.  My heart beats strong.

I am still having 'issues' with getting my medicine - my drugs - my pills that are 'supposed' to be good for me.  'Just what the doctor(s) ordered.' 

Last month, the pharmacy that I went to for two years, monthly, could not get the drug and did not call to tell me so until four days in when I called again to find out why it had not been refilled.

As I went to a new pharmacy this month, today, I was told "we have to go through a process before we can fill it".  Part of me understands; it is a narcotic.  A bigger part of me wants to scream and say I've done everything open, honest, (and almost always) by the book for close to 40 years and I feel like a criminal; in what I am experiencing to get these drugs today. 

It doesn't matter where I was 'yesterday'.   It truly matters, only, where I am today.   Yet, thoughts of yesterdays linger.  The thought of the ease of many yesterdays isn't helping.

I realized I felt like I am walking through mud.  I am grateful it is not quicksand...

If, at times, you feel like you are in mud and life feels very heavy or even at times quicksand....

May you know, believe and promise yourself that you will walk on trusting the process of life; your ability to walk on and your ability to get out of the mud and even the quicksand.

You have, thus far, a 100% survival rate.

Pretty good odds!

Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment