Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 13, 2015

Focus

What we focus on grows..

I can easily focus on betrayals, hurts, pains, wrongs vs. rights and feeling yucky.

When I focus on these things, it is what I know; what I experience and what I feel.   And, it doesn't give me a warm and comfortable feeling.

I can somewhat easily focus on love, hugs, happy connections, smiles and joyful events. 

When I focus on these things, I feel open, larger than life and I feel warmth throughout my body.

This is such bull....  oh my.  I do find it interesting that right now I can easily focus on what doesn't feel good and somewhat easily focus on what feels good to me... 

I can talk and talk; write and write; repeat and respond to favorable sayings and ideas until I am 'blue in the face'.

And, Until, I decide that I am going to be happy; I am going to feel alive; I am going to follow my inner self out into the world, words mean little.

Words of support are good.  Words of kindness are a blessing.

Living with support and kindness are what helps to make us whole.

Only I can believe I am worthy.   Only I can believe I am deserving.   Only I can make me happy.  Only I can make me miserable.

It is what I do with these 'words'.  How I address and respond to these words that make me me.   It is how you respond to these 'words' that make you you.

Who do I want to be today.   I do have the power.  Who do you want to be today...  You do have this power. 

I can take a deep breath and connect to what feels good on me and 'play' this out.  Be this.  Breathe this.  Live this....

or I can choose to do 'other'.  And so can you.   I believe in you. 

May you choose what is your truth today.  May you choose it from love for yourself and may you let this love grow and grow until it is always here with you leading you home to yourself again and again and again until you are 'home' with your SELF always.

Self-Love On....

May you know all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment