Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 28, 2015

Mooning

There is a 'supermoon' this weekend.  It is when the moon is closest to the Earth.  It may look larger by the naked eye even.  Perhaps, you want to bask in it.  Perhaps, ask a question to be answered.  Perhaps, choose to just stay open to receiving and putting out information that is for you and within you.

For me, it is about super healing; super feeling.  Allowance.  Notice.  Feel.   Dream.  Connect.  Believe.

It also feels true that this time is about manifesting what I've known to be inside of me all along -- a very special life of connecting, nurturing, and sharing. 

I had a dream last night of bank vault-like elevator doors that would open again and again and again.   I stood facing these doors, walking though them knowing that I was going further and further towards something very special.  I don't know what it was.  I remember telling myself that I did not have to look around, I only had to focus on what was in front of me.  There was fear present but it was behind me, not a part of me.  I saw heavy interlocking doors opening and opening into a deeper, more knowing place.  I kept stepping through these open doors to just see and experience yet another heavy door closed only to begin sliding open for me.

I don't know what it means.  I remember it pretty vividly.  I remember fear being in the background and trust in myself and that these doors that I was heading in were my most favorable direction.

And, yes, I am nuts.   Ha! 

I'd like to offer to stay present with your feelings, emotions, and words that you hear and feel yourself connect/connected to.  May you stay open to imagining, dreaming and creating a reality that comes from within you.

Perhaps, now is the time to get deeper and more connected to your breath and your own journey here in this lifetime.

Maybe, it is just a pretty experience of a moon lit sky and here for us to enjoy.

Whatever it is to you -- perhaps, it is nothing --

May you allow gentleness, truth and a loving connection (to yourself and your relationships) to open more fully so that everyone involved can live and be their own super self going forward.

Perhaps, as more and more of us want this, allow this, connect to this and support this...

Perhaps, super is just what we can and will create for all that know breath.

May you know your own breath and may it feel good in/on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment