Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Here

'Here' ...   as in present.

Being present in this moment, I am here.  I feel the cat on my lap.  I hear the heater on (for the first time in this new house as it is 55 deg F outside this morning).  I hear the trickling of water traveling down the fountain.  I see the shadow of the palm trees dancing on the side of the house. 

I feel pain.  I feel discomfort.  I feel constriction and tightness in my face, skull, hands and feet.  My immediate reaction is not to want to feel this.  My 'follow-up' reaction is asking what is my body wanting to convey to me.  I can honor myself by not fighting what I feel and participate.  My first reaction may be to run.  My 'follow-up' reaction is to embrace myself.

Embracing feels more magical than running.   Although running sometimes wins out, just now I embrace the ringing in the ears and the tension within.   I find myself taking a deep breath.   I find myself doing a mental body scan.   I find myself being here in this moment with my truth.

I feel whole.  I feel loved.   Just now, here, in this moment.

May you be aware of what you are doing...  Are you running...  Are you embracing....  Are you doing something else...  Is there something you can do that you'd rather be doing....

My wish is that you do just this.

May you choose wisely and lovingly how you live in this moment that is your truth; your life; your choice;... your moment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment