Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 29, 2014

Greatest Exam of All

I think that I may be living through my greatest 'exam' of all.  With the new scleroderma doctor telling me that many scleroderma patients do not have pain and live without pain management; and the new therapist that I just connected to telling me that she doesn't understand why I feel certain ways and most women she knows would not feel the way that I do about certain things, I am not feeling very supported professionally just now.  Yes, if he can get me pain free, I am open to it.  I'd say hip hip hooray...   If she can get my happy on speaking this way, I am open to it. 

I've been extremely lucky for the past 15-30 years hooking up with some awesome doctors.  I know this now more than ever.  I often told my Rheumatologist of over 30 years that he has saved me many times.  I understand now that there have been a lot more times than I truly understood.  I have never been told by a therapist that there is no reason for me to feel the way that I do; nor 'should' I. 

I am feeling like this just may be a 'gift' for me to 'walk my talk'.  To trust my own inner knowing.  To KNOW, BELIEVE and PROCEED FORWARD in trusting myself that I know more about how I feel and what is real for me more than any person outside of myself --  To listen to my true inner voice first.

What to do; what to do; what to do then.

As I look up at the sky just now there is a very dark gray sky as the backdrop for the trees. How interesting.

My dogs are barking at the lighting landscapers in the back yard.  The trickle of the fountain is annoying rather than soothing.

Hoot!  What a test!

What will I do...  How will I handle my health concerns...  How will I handle me...

Time will tell.   On this exam, the goal is not 100.  The goal is to stand completely and lovingly in my own and whole truth.

I am going for a cranial sacral session this afternoon at the Upledger Institute.   I'm anxious and excited to see what comes up for me.  This is the company that I was trained by in Cranial Sacral I and II. 

If you feel like you, too, are taking a great exam...

May you weather the storm, learn to dance in the rain and bring your truest of true selves with you.

Connect to and Own the wonder of You.   This is my greatest wish for us all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment