Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.   Merry-ness to all.

I am in my new home decorated kind of nice and it surely is comfortable.  I am hooked on this Facebook 'party' and I see many people struggling with feeling allowed to be who they truly are; especially with family. 

May I offer to bring your true and open self with you to whatever celebration you attend or create.  May you be courageous enough to show your family/loved ones who you really are and how you really feel.  Baby steps are allowed.

I am learning to do this in everything and I am learning that it is what brings me my greatest peace.  I walk away from the pain if it is the last thing that I do.  I am so lucky that my family is now at a point where they know to question me and encourage me just a little further than what I know how to give at times.  When I believe that what I am feeling are childish feelings/beliefs, I find myself hesitant.  This is when it really is wonderful when my loved ones encourage me to share.  Just thinking and judging my feelings this way is what stops me from sharing.

What I feel is real.  Perhaps, I don't need to judge my feelings at all.  Just let them be here.  Let me own them.  Let me share them.  This is truly where the miracles happen.

Even if I don't get the response I want or think I need, I know that I am standing in my truth.  My truth is beautiful.  I only want to love and be loved.

Perhaps, now is a better time than ever - while we are all gathered, many feeling stressed or discomfort...  be the first to walk in your truth; from your heart.   You will only gain YOU and what an awesome gift that is for all.

You know what is best for you.  I honor where you are.   I wish you to be fulfilled and living in your loving truth.  Let them see your vulnerability; your sadness; your need for love. 

Merry Christmas and the gift of YOU is what we all need.  You were born this way for a reason.  You were born this way to complete and add to the puzzle of life.  Bring your puzzle piece with you.

May you be true and loving to you which in turn is true and loving towards others.  Only you know if today is the day.... or if there is a person or person(s) you can do this with. 

I wish you joy, peace and love from within, without.


No comments:

Post a Comment