Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 22, 2014

North House

My beautiful and once loved greatly (and will always be in my heart) house in Pennsylvania is being sold now at 10:00 a.m.   New owners have come and the pressure to upkeep it and the haven that it has provided me with will be over on paper.

I have made it to this day.   I do not allow myself to feel too much as of this moment. I dimly feel.  I know there is pain here.  I know there is hope.  I know there is unbelievable gratitude.  I know there is a time to let go and move on.

This is my time (for real) as the papers get signed.

I cry.  I have tears.  I know not of great elation... yet (perhaps). 

I know I am where I belong and awesome things are yet to be lived.

I say goodbye to my fabulous Shambala and that is all I do for now.   I say goodbye.

May you be where you are and allow yourself - your whole self to embrace what is through love, hope and 'inner knowing'.  May you be open to where it may lead you.  May you believe that awesome things are coming your way....  It is 100% possible.

Let us live on and through the love in our hearts with whatever life presents to us.  My wish.

Be the love you wish to live with.



No comments:

Post a Comment