Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 18, 2014

As I Sit

As I sit here contemplating life; thinking about when I feel good the world looks good.  When I feel off the world looks off...

It is no wonder that loving ourselves from the inside out is probably the most important thing we can do for our world.

If we all were happy within ourselves, life would be a more upbeat thing.  As many are hurt and bewildered, life can be hard and challenging.

Yes, even when we are happy, life can still be challenging.  However, we just may be stronger to take on these challenges, let them go or know exactly how to process them better. 

Just what if our challenges were for our growth and when we accept them as such, growth happens easier and faster.

I'm hurting this morning physically, which in turn is turning my emotions to less than fun.  Hearing my new rheumatologist say that people with scleroderma do not need pain medicine hurt.  I have scleroderma and I am in pain.  The weather is fluctuating  from 80 during the day to 60 deg F and lower at night.  I feel this.  I don't know why but I do.

My body swells up, my hands become more stiff and purple and I become sad.   Life doesn't seem as beautiful.

It is my truth and I will walk through it open to the beauty because I do believe there is beauty here always.

I know I will ask my new rheumatologist how many scleroderma patients he has and I know he will say none.  I know this because he just got out of school and why they are being trained in scleroderma (it was not a common medical word or training 30 years ago), he has told me he has only seen it in training.

I fight with taking medicine and not taking narcotics.  I know they help my ability to do more.  What if it is better for me not to do more.   It's very confusing and I walk through the confusion as I don't know what else to do.

I live me as I am now until I evolve as future me. 

May you live you as you are now and look for the beauty as you evolve into the future you.

Now is all we have.  It is enough.  You are perfect just as you are. 


                                                    Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment