Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 8, 2014

So Many

I have so many emotions flying, hanging, sorting and traveling all through and around me.  With a December 22 settlement date for my once beloved home in Pennsylvania, there are plenty of people touched, accessed, acknowledged and challenged to get this job done. 

It is a bitter pill.  It is a chill pill.  It is (what feels to me) past time and it is a sad ending.  It is a blessed ending.  It is an ending that I hope will bring forth a whole new beginning for the many that were involved with upkeeping, running, living, experiencing the best; and recently, the worst of 'Shambala'.  It surely feels like this house and property has a life of its own. 

It will never be what it was for me.  I'm forever grateful that I, along with many people I cherish, got to live and experience my home as a resort and a place of great serenity and beauty. 

I miss the ease of all it had to offer.  I don't miss the work or the expense.

I have created much stress for myself these past two years and allowed what was to challenge and beat me; to challenge and 'grow me forward'. 

I have sores on my fingers and tension in my body and exhaustion in my mind.  I have hope in my heart, love in my being and a happy 'knowing' in my wholeness.

I'm uncertain exactly where I am as I don't seem to want to pinpoint it.  I have feelings of where I'm going -- to work to support others in their own growth.  I have no concrete-ness of anything.  And, it feels okay.

I have faith and trust in the process of life and the Universe.

So, as I twirl within all that is, I look forward to stopping at a path or two and walking down it/them into a settled, fulfilled self and connected to all that I am and all that surrounds my human life. 

I am still getting 'acquainted' with my new doctor.  I am still open to creating a new and best solution here.

I am not in what feels like ease just now.   I am in what feels very real and life altering and I am okay with it.  I am different.   I am okay with it.

I love on.

May you love on and through what you feel, know and are just now.  You are the warrior of your life and you have everything you need to live everything that you are from the inside out.  May you do just this.

No comments:

Post a Comment