Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 4, 2022

Terrain

Many of us, if not most, are walking on new terrain now.  What once was no longer is. What is has a lot of unknown in it.  With no idea, or ability, to know what will be.  

As we step into the depth of our self, just maybe, it is best to walk onward just as things are and just as we are.  Acceptance of the truth and how we know it to be with awareness of our own reaction to it.  

Am I piling onto the stress and/or ugly…  Am I creating love and support…   The way I am, am I feeling good within myself or something completely opposite of that…

To love and support; to open to my peace within, makes me feel my best   I am sticking with this as much and as often as I am able.

Walk up the hill.  Walk on dry land.  Be one with the earth.  Know gratitude.  Seek the beauty.  Look up.  Move across.  Bask in new growth   Imagine all of the possibilities of living from my own innate knowing.  Love.  Trust the process of life.  Trust myself to do all I can in each moment to add to the positive and build on the good.  Create through understanding and kindness. To know that I don’t always know myself.  So how can I possibly know another.   This is my truth, love, process, desire and way that makes me feel that I am living the truest of being me.

May you live in your truth, love, process and way that makes you feel like you are living in the truest of You.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment