Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 28, 2022

Rainbow

A rainbow is an arc of color in the sky that shows up when the sun shines through falling rain.  It is curved as it reflects the round shape of the sun.  The sun is always opposite the rainbow.  

ROYGBIV - The colors in a rainbow, from the outside in, are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

I am the rainbow.  I am the colors.  I am the pot of gold.  I am the traveler.  I am the seeker.  I am the seer.  I am your friend.  I am the believer.  

I am all of these as it is what I wish to be and what I choose to connect to.

It matters most what I believe about me and what I choose to connect to.

It matters most what you believe about You and what you choose to connect to.

Everything that is and everything that I am comes from my own understanding, beliefs, experiences, dreams, creations and ownership.

Everything that is and everything that You are comes from your own understanding, beliefs, experiences, dreams, creations and ownership.  

Many of us are going through new ways of being and new ways and possibilities of understanding, believing, experiencing, dreaming, creating and owning.

What once worked for us in the past, may not work for us now.  What once was a belief we were certain of, we may be questioning or seeing it differently.

This is more than okay.  This is exactly what is supposed to be happening just now.

Let the Truth of You color your world as You Are Now; as beautifully as possible.  Feeling good, strong, happy and content in what you do, what you believe and who you are is what I wish for You.

A rainbow can be a sign of hope, promise, goodness and connection.  Like a rainbow at the end of the storm, it is a gift, a wish to make and a beautiful way to see life and feel connection.  It can show us the beauty and feel of inclusivity and diversity.  It can be a representation of love, light, magic and friendship.

May we all live through the open, endless parameters of color, light and magic.

May we all live the most joyous side of what we know, feel, experience and are.

It may not happen overnight.  It may feel impossible.  It may seem unreachable.  

But... Is it?   For me, again and again and again, my highest vibes of loving and living are obtainable.

May we get 'obtaining' all the possible goodness available now.

Be like a rainbow and shine on through the storms; as often and as bright as possible.  

May you be extra gentle, loving and kind to You.  Through this, your best 'colors' are the brightest, the most magical, the most possible and the most reachable.



No comments:

Post a Comment