Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 22, 2022

Beautiful

What I pay attention to, grows.  

I have been hearing myself talking about feeling good.  Wanting to answer 'good' and mean it when asked how I am.

It had come naturally for a lot of my life.  One day, I realized that just saying good naturally was not what I wanted to do.  I wanted to check in with myself and experience my truth as it was in each moment.

I went from fine, ok, okedoke, decent -- a few of the words that come to mind immediately.

I am open to letting myself feel good in as many experiences, situations and relationships as possible.

When I choose to look at the 'beautiful' in life, I see it.  It grows.  I surely like experiencing beautiful.

It truly can be found in most experiences if I look and/or let it be so.

Beautiful is usually right in front of me; within me; and around me.  

Even if I feel sad, frustrated, hurt, alone, I can open my heart, soul and mind and look and feel the beautiful side of same at times; many times.  

People are beautiful.  Nature is beautiful.  True, open experiences are beautiful.  

May you immerse yourself in what You find beautiful.  Allow the gift of your own beauty to be appreciated and experienced.  

There is almost always something beautiful to experience.   May you look, see, find, be and/or create beautiful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment