Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 10, 2020

Seeing


I am amazed by the different and very new ways I am seeing things.  My resonation to things that I'm experiencing is also new.  Some things I have known, or thought I knew as true, are looking different to me.  I am waking up to more details, possibilities, new truths, new versions and new insight into [what feels like] very important roles in my life.

We are all so very different through our upbringing, experiences, lessons, beliefs and even through the totality of how we process all these things.  

We are all very much the same as we all are born and we all die.  We all want to feel we matter and feel love(d).  We all connect to our lives even if it feels like a disconnect at times.  We are all miracles and we all have desires. We all feel even as it may be in our not feeling.  This is experiencing life in our human form.  We all sense (if we go here) that there is something more; greater than what we know and see.  We all question. We all question a life that is different than the one we have; even if it's just a momentary thing.  We may wonder how our life would be ‘if...’.

This is life.  This is living.  When you have awesome going on, may you enjoy every breath.  When you have struggle going on, may you learn to accept and bring your truth (in)to it.  When you have uncertainty and/or confusion going on, may you go deep within and be true to and mindful of your thoughts, what you are telling yourself and find the knowledge within you to support yourself.  When you find yourself impatient, may you believe in divine timing and placement.  

Oh these are times unlike any other time in history.  With infinite knowledge at our fingertips, many of  us are overwhelmed, in unrest, on adrenaline highs, and unsettled.  We are also empowered and have both innate intelligence and street and/or schooled intelligence.  

May you trust that where you are, what you feel and the experiences going through you are exactly how your life is divinely set to learn from, build on, engage, grow and become everything that is meant for You.   As you find your loving stillness and trust in your beingness, you open your soul’s knowledge to create action to journey the oh so awesome adventure that is You(rs).   

No comments:

Post a Comment