Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Colorful Love

May we all tune in to the luminosity of each other.  

We all have a brightness that burns from within.  A brilliant light that fades and strengthens.  Sometimes enlightenment comes from a mere spark.  Sometimes it is the torch within us that lights our way.

In a flame, we can see a spectrum of color.   Enlightenment is a broad mindedness through education, information, instruction, knowledge, and learning.  Enlightenment happens best when we open our minds to all of these things.  

The skies above us are full of color.  The leaves as they slowly trickle off of the trees during Fall are colorful.  Our thoughts can be colorful.  Love can be colorful.  

No matter what color — may we love.  

“Love the One You’re With” Stephen Stills

May you also never forget that you are always, always with yourself.

May you tune into what presents itself to you through signs, lessons, feelings, connections and a willingness to learn, be and do anew.



No comments:

Post a Comment