Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 12, 2020

Looksee

The sun has a new look.  Have you seen it...  Have you looked for it..  Do you feel connected to or enjoy and know gratitude for the sun...   Are you aware of the sun being in the sky...   

When I looked at the picture associated with my post here, I thought 'the sun has a new look'.  Ha!

It is in how I look at things that create my life experience(s).    It is in how you see things that create your life experience(s).   

There is always more than one way to look at things.

Is the way you 'see things' making you feel the way you would like to and/or choose to feel...  Are you seeing one or more thing/person/experience the same way day after day and not enjoying the thoughts or sightings in regards to how you are choosing to see them...  

Are you looking at things/people/experiences in your most enjoyable way possible...

Is there a thought/sight/self-imposed experience happening right now that you can choose to change and let your love be louder within yourself...

What comes to mind just now is my reading of a saying that went something like this... 

      If I am continuously wanting someone or something to change, then not only is this someone or something apparently not changing by my own standards and wishes, but I, too, am unchanging by holding on to my desire of wanting this change again and again.

May we choose the looksee and self-change that uplifts and supports; as often and as much as possible.    💛

No comments:

Post a Comment