Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 23, 2020

Kumbayah

May you offer harmony and unity between what is going on within yourself and what you are showing and sharing on the outside of You.

This has been my goal for as long as I can remember.   This just may be vulnerability at its depth.

As we show the world our dreams, desires, feelings and truthful emotions, we open ourselves to possible ridicule, misunderstanding, judgment and out right being laughed at or anger, madness and/or hurt coming straight at us.

Ouch.  Hide. Surrender.  Change.   Apologize...

These are things that would penetrate my being and have me believing that I was wrong, bad, hurtful and or too much to handle; too sensitive.

I am learning that if attacked or being on the receiving end of anger or a verbal ‘beat down'...   These attacks have nothing to do with who I am and the open loving truth that is me.   They have everything to do with the person and what is going on inside the person on the defensive and what feels ugly and unlovely to me.  

Ouch.   It stays.

Hide, surrender, change, and/or apologize does not.

As our stillness is heightened these days -- the air, the water, the land and the sky remain and allow for tons of replenishment, light, abundance and glory living between and in conjunction and continuum of one another.

We can learn a lot from nature if we open ourselves fully to witness it and to be one with it.

'Days of' ... are over.  'Days of' ... are here for us to create.  Individually, together.

What role are you ‘being called’ to offer...

I sit in openness to hold space for everything beautiful, fulfilling and marvelously miraculous to all living creatures; large and small; hurting and well, opened and constricted.

May we all shine.

May we all answer the call.

May you respond favorable to your life, your calling, your light and your love.  May you let the journey of you shine so bright that the you that you want to be and are bursts forth from thr depth of your own vulnerability.  

No comments:

Post a Comment