Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 30, 2020

Beauty

There is beauty in just about everything.  Sometimes we need to connect deeper to realize it and see it.  Sometimes it is so prevalent, it creates an awe within us.

May you open up to the beauty of your life. 

May we all connect to where the beauty lies within; individually, together.  Connect as often and as much as possible.

Go inward to the heart of things.

When ugly and hurt is so in our face, it is easy to hear/feel/know it, connect to it and dislike and even fear it.  

Yet, during any
ugly and/or hurt, when we look for beauty we see it.  However, whether we look for and/or see it, beauty and/or positivity is always happening too.  

In the depth of my own pain, I can breathe.  I can love.  I can feel supported.  I learn perseverance, new ways, patience, gratitude for good moments, openness for new direction, lessons, compassion, letting go and so much more.

In deep sorrow - connection, love, what was, and just the ability to feel sorrow because something was so good - good enough that it creates sorrow within us when something or someone is no longer a part of our life. The sorrow is so great because the connection was so fulfilling and joyful.  

In times of world crises, as we know it today, sickness, death, fear and a new way is being shown to us on a worldwide level.  At the same time, togetherness, care, compassion, creativity, support and loving ways are more loud than ever.  This, to me is beautiful.

If you find or feel yourself focusing on the ugly and hurt, may you remember to open up to see, experience and maybe even create the possible beauty that is available to be presented and come forth or through.

I wish you beauty.  The beauty that is within you connecting to beauty that uplifts and helps carry you through the ugly and hurtful.

Blessings, love and beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment