Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Yesterday

I read something today that reminded the reader to not let yesterday take up too much of today.  How true can this be from time to time...

Some of us hold on to things that happened yesterday, last week, last month, and even when we were little.

Why do we let it here with us today, thinking and feeling about that instead of being open to the new things and adventures that await our consciousness now...

This is what I plan on focusing on tomorrow.  If I hear or feel a past thought or emotion come up into my now, I will acknowledge it, thank it and set it aside stating that I am more interested in my present happiness than anything else.

I feel my fingers on the keyboard.  I feel the chair underneath me supporting me.  I feel the ground underneath my feet.  I breathe and open my heart and my mind to my soul's inner knowing with the circumstance that I am currently witnessing.  I'm looking out of the window from the 21st floor and I see gray-blue-navy clouds still in the sky.  I see a blinking blue light on a boat on the water.  I see the lights popping on as dark takes over the day.  My dog lays nearby.  I hear the trickle of the fountain's flow.  I feel myself sitting up straight and I breathe and relax my shoulders.

While I am mindful of all of this, no past or other thought creeps in.  I am being here now; in this present moment.  This is a gift to our human experience and it is my goal to really be aware of this gift for the next 24 hours.

My past has brought me into my now.  This moment, if I allow it, will bring me into a new future if I let go of my usual repetitive thinking.

It is said that we think like 90,000 thoughts a day.  Out of these 90,000 thoughts, we think about the same 74% of them every day.  I am ready for new thoughts.

Thoughts of strength, safety, creating and awesome shared between myself and 'you'.

May you be open to new thoughts of strength, safety, creation and awesomeness shared between you and 'me'.  

Let us replace thoughts that keep us stuck or thoughts that are not for our most positively-available self with thoughts that make us feel good.  Let's choose thoughts that support our happy.  Thoughts that promote our love to grow.  Thoughts that provoke creating the best that we have to offer.

If it is not a thought we like, say goodbye to it; unwelcome it.   Let us only allow thoughts to possess our mind's ability to tell us how empowering powerful we are.

You are the one behind your thoughts.  You do have control of your thoughts.

Choose your own thoughts that rock your own world.  Yesterday is just that.  Today, we can allow, create and choose anew.

May you get to it - to YOU; the You that You want to be and have it in You for it to be so.


No comments:

Post a Comment