Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 11, 2019

Comfort

There is something inside of me that has been very uncomfortable within my body.  An unsettling; a discomfort; an unease.   It just pops up and it feels like a drum is being played in a not so poetic way.  It is like energy is moving through my body and not knowing where to land.

I have known this feeling of energy not knowing where to land before; a lot of befores.  I have never had an awkward drumbeat that I have no understanding of.

I scares me and persuades me to not trust in my self ability and strength.  It pulls me into a place of dis-ease and discomfort.

I move my body as to move these feelings through me.  There doesn't seem to be an easy fix to change this/these feelings.

I know great irritability and tightness.

I want to know expansion and ease.  So, I invite expansion and ease.  I breathe deep within myself.  Peace is not sitting with me.  I must search for it and create it.

I feel my feet on the ground; the chair supporting me.  When I breathe out, I let my body become heavier.  I ask for a answer that can teach me, grow me, allow me and transform this uncomfortable energy into a higher and more supportive energy.

I let go of my thoughts and just breathe and be.  I open myself up to processing these feelings and, with or without understanding, let go of the discomfort and open to releasing and letting go.  I offer myself to just be; nothing else matters in this moment than just being present to my present.

I see white fluffy clouds out of the window against a soft blue and still sky.  I imagine myself floating through the clouds and being comforted and protected.  I can allow my mind to go on any journey I wish it to go on.  I choose opening my heart and sending, spreading, grabbing onto and breathing in and out love.

I find gratitude for the warmth of the sun.  I feel grateful for the experiences that have made me me.  I really like the high energy happy times.  I am also grateful for the low energy serene times.  I trust that everything I have experienced and everything I will experience is for my fulfillment in my life's journey.

This being human is quite the blessing and, perhaps, the curse.  When we can still choose love through pain, hardship, dis-ease and discomfort, our amazing love is always present to support, claim, comfort and bemuse itself upon us.  It is this loving ability that wins the peace.

May you let your own loving ability win the peace that is meant for you.  Peace in the moment.  Peace in the hurt.  Peace in the excitement.  Peace in the chaos.  Peace in pieces.  

May you believe in the peace of being you and let being you bring you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment