Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Truth; Get Down On It

It has been a rough, uncalming, high stress move for me from the house, which is inland, to the condo on the water.

The view is beautiful. I get so excited with the sunsets, storms and everchanging appearance of the backdrop of the sky, the ever moving water, the colors of the clouds and the velocity of the wind.  It invigorates and elates me.  I have met lizard (iguana) friends that I now look for every day.  There is a variety of people here with many life-living differences.  There is always a person to connect with out and about.   The parking, the contractor ease (or disaster of same), the acreage of beautiful landscaping are all either something to get used to or something I miss.   The openness of land and community, the no need to carry keys, the privacy and the help, or lack thereof, we get from management is all different and I'm learning the differences and how to process them.  I am not close to being comfortable, however, I do find myself getting more comfortable every day.  Living through it is often the only way to adapt, find and create the path(s) we will walk on.  Only by moving through each situation is where we find ourselves and our best way.

My blood pressure has been high. I have been dizzy and lightheaded.  I have not allowed myself to feel safe nor to easily calm myself.  There are moments of calm.  There are more moments of 'uncalm' just now for me.

It is said that moving is one of the biggest stressors to a human life.  I have moved three times in the last 6 years.  That can be looked on as a lot of stress.  It can be witnessed and thought of as following what my life is showing me and to honor, follow and support it through the best of my ability.  It is still unknown to me what is really happening.!.!

Many of us are creating/recreating/learning anew.  Through information and sensory overload; lack of privacy and moment to moment change, our human beingness cannot process it as fast as it is happening.  Where I once felt I knew where everything was and where to reach out to get a goal complete, I now pray I can get through the day doing what is most important and hope for safety and wellness.

I kid you not.  Whew.  What a ride.

And, I need to believe that this 'ride' is happening to create the whole new way of life for all living creatures through honesty, openness, truth, perseverance, kindness, support, loyalty to self and others and everything else possible to create illness to wellness; dis-ease to ease.

I so want to live in a world where we walk through any door and know that we all have each other's backs and it is okay to be true to ourselves knowing that even if we don't understand, we can still choose to support the 'do no harm' and 'love one another' standards.

It is my goal to do no harm and support living beings to experience the best of...  in this new world that feels like it is being forced upon me.  I am so in if this is the end result.  It is the only end result I want to consider; the 'best of' principle... and it feeling and being excitingly peaceful.

You being you.   Me being me.  Meeting US in the middle of success, love, willingness, care, compassion, support and the possible best of our planet...  with 'awesome' leading the way.

May you live in your truth through as much love and openness to everyone's best; high on the list being your own.  The only best that you can really create is your own.  However, in this best that is you, you support the best of all that is.

Best on and it being so divine.  Oh yeah.  I am thinking that we do not even know the possibilities of the best and empowered self.  I believe we are learning this now.  You are divine; from the divine; through the divine; as the divine.

May you be [open to] your best divine self.  


No comments:

Post a Comment