Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 5, 2019

May the Force be With You

It feels like there is such a force within me, around me, screaming at me and supporting me. It feels like I am being forced to go as deep within myself as I have ever known.  The greatest and longest fear I have ever lived with. What seems to be my biggest struggle in relationships with others and also myself.  Some serious experiences are showing up not as a tap on my shoulder but as a oh heck what do I do now...

Perhaps, being forced into and through these deep issues of mine is the last of the undesired modes of myself that, once through, I will choose to live through my loving truth easily and only. I will not allow or know/participate in life any other way.  No sidestepping.  No stepping back or out.  The only way to where I want to end up is through my loving and open truth from my mind, my being and my soul.

I want to end up being the most loving and authentic me that I can be. This is how I want to experience and live the rest of my life. There is no known other way I want to get life on through love and authenticity.

I'm in.  I'm ready.  I'm able.  I'm open.  I'm signed up to deliver me home to myself from everything I think, say, do and am.

This is the best and 'realist' possibility for me. This is true freedom, deep depth, raw emotion and the best of the best.  I deserve it.  I worked hard to get here.  I suffered greatly to connect to it.  I am free to be me and I will let nothing alter this calling/desire/knowing that one day I will fully get here.  I have arrived.  I'm here to stay.  I'm welcome my high of highs and I'm ok to sit in my low of lows.

This is the human experience and I no longer want to do it any other way but experience what life shows me to experience.

I'm happening.  I have a need to support any and every one that touches my world through their best ability to experience their human journey under the guise of knowing, being, living and open to their best truth and authenticity.

I say Best On.  Best of you.  Best of me.  Best of life.  Best of connection.  Best of togetherness.  Best of connection.  Best of self.  Best of the human experience.  Best of the soul’s knowing.

May you "Just Be U" and be open to the best time of your life that is currently available to you.  Let the 'magic' and 'colors' of you happen from the depth of yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment