Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 10, 2019

Here Goes I/You

Wherever you are, there you are.

I find myself in a very strange mood coming to the computer to write what my fingers will type.  My belly is full and a bit uncomfortable.  I am home alone with the animals and find myself wanting the day to turn into dark.

It is dark early as it is a cloudy, overcast evening.  There will be no sunset visible to see.  And, yet, I know - we all know, there is a sunset occurring whether we see it or not.

I tune in to wondering how many more things are occurring and happening without our ability to see it.  Is this earth supporting us in ways we are unable to see, know and/or understand...

Are there spirits, fairies, elves, etc...  Is there a vibration that we cannot see or feel happening...  Are we alone or are we not...  Do we have just this one life or do we have several...  When we die, what happens...

Oh the Unknown...   It can be loud.   It can feel scary.   It can feel exciting.  It can be a good thing.   It can be just a thing.

What is most important to our evolution...  What is most important to our being...  What is most important to our soul...

Is there one answer or several answers...   Will the unknown answers ever become known...

TRUST.  BE HERE NOW.  In this breath, I am surviving...  I may even be thriving.

If I have shared love today, is this what matters most...   If I have loved myself today, have I had a great day...

Oh, the great unknown can be great.

Maybe nothing else matters as much as you sharing you; as you living you; as you being you; as you bringing the truth of what you feel into everything you are.

May you invite yourself to go; to happen; to be.  Perhaps, there is no need for any questions if we just allow life to flow through us and to be true to our experience of same.   Accept this moment through what we are feeling without judgment; with open heart and mind; with love.

Here goes you/I...   Perhaps, this is the most, the best, the greatest way to journey on.  As You; As I...

Ponder what comes to you to ponder and feel what comes to you to feel and, perhaps, ask yourself if your thinking/thoughts are lifting you up or breaking you down.

May you choose to think the thoughts that truly lift the you that you want to be up.

Boom.

My thought is what a strange place to find myself and I want to be okay with it.  My acceptance is that this is what is true for me in this moment.  My love is that I love myself whether what I am experiencing is known or unknown.  If it feels strange, then it feels strange.   I love me anyway.  In this moment.  No matter what.

May you love you anyway; in this moment, no matter what.



No comments:

Post a Comment