Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 5, 2019

Buddha; Ghandi; Martin Luther King, Jr.; Mother Teresa

May you go deep enough within yourself to come out to give of your best self; like 'masters' before us.

I am wishing you loving joy, empowering peace, gentle strength and the best of yourself through the oasis that is at the core of your being.

In other words, let your super-duper vastness of awesome be gathered and surge forth.

In other words, I offer you flowers and stones, crystals and shells to support you, encourage you and to send out love and light to surround, flow through, and encompass you.

May you feel my love and belief in you just because you are doing the best you can with what you know; who you are; where you have been and where you are going.  Booyah!   

May you be open to the best of your love within, creating/growing/being rock solid with it and sharing it out.

Zing. Zonk. Bonk. Bing. Boom. Bam. Love wins. Love empowers.  Let love.

  Namaste.  


No comments:

Post a Comment