Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 25, 2018

Trying Life as Yourself

Everyday we learn.   Everyday we do our best.  Everyday we are enough.  Everyday each and everyone of us matters.  

As we learn, do our best, live in our ‘enoughness’ and make a difference, we become more in tune and indepth with who we are. 

We come out of hiding. We become less afraid. We open up our hearts and minds. It is my desire, to live all of what I am from the place within me that is my most authentic self; loving myself.  

May you live from your most authentic self; loving yourself.  “Come out, come out wherever you are.”  

No need to ask “Mother May I”.  No need to bring pretense.  Just decide today is the day I share who I am, what I feel, what I want from a kind, gentle and courageous place.  Perhaps, with the people closest to you and, then, eventually with everyone or vice versa.  Maybe, some of us need to be true to our own self first.  Whatever works for you.

Deep inside, where the love for yourself resides, is who you truly are.   

Let (y)our world know you.  Let yourself see you for all your awesome.  

May you let you always be you; as often and as much as possible.  

This may just be the best healing tool we have.  

Heal away my dear friends.   Heal on.  Heal. 

May you ‘heal’.

                                       Picture by Panther Herrington

No comments:

Post a Comment