Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 18, 2016

Wow

Hello to You.   I hope today is treating you well and you are allowing it to. 

My hope is that you stay out of your own way and let your brilliance shine.

I have not been here for a long time as I am finding myself to Not come into the office as frequently and easily when my husband is home.  I see myself giving him free reign over it more than myself.  Interesting; and does not feel like it is what I want to do, act, or be like.

He has been traveling less these days and is home more often.  It is like we are actually living together... Yikes! 

We have had many a night when either his work or our living arrangements have found us in two separate locations.  This is no longer how we choose to live.

And, it is an adaption.  Before, when he would come home from travel, it would take me a day or two to not feel like he was intruding on my turf.  Now, we have created a turf that we both come home to and to each other.  This makes me very happy and it is what I want.  It is also me adapting to not being alone as frequently.  So my 'me time' is not as available as it was.  I like this and I still cherish my me time. 

What is a woman to do....

So, I keep my heart and mind open and we live together in the same place with no other 'home' to travel or 'escape' to.

Most of my life I have had two or more places that I could call home at the same time.   I have one home now and while it feels right, settling and easier on many levels, it is still an adjustment.  It is a hoot at times.  It is a challenge at times.  It is perfect at times.  It is 'what do I do with this' at times.  A transition period.  And I walk on.

Wherever you find yourself today, most likely you have some transitioning going on in your life.  May you walk on the best you can knowing that this is you living your life now.  Bring your happy to it as often as possible.  Yes, you are in charge of your happy.  It is in you to be happy any time you choose.  May you choose your happy as often as possible.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment