Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 22, 2016

Stop. Don't Make it Easy

Oh mother, sister, brother, father....   Today, again, the pharmacy would not give me medically prescribed medicine.  

The doctor says it is due today.   I say it is due today.  Insurance says it is due today.  Pharmacist says the 22; which is today.   But, then when I inform her of same, she says - it is still too early and try tomorrow.  Here is your script.  You can't be getting it early...  Did not care to discuss it further. 

It is not my recollection that I ever got it earlier than I deemed necessary or allowed by law.   I have been without the medicine for a couple of days, in fact - which is the opposite of getting it early.   It is a real inhumane way of dispensing medicine to a person (me) that has scleroderma and has not come up with a better way - although I have tried many things (look at the list of 'things I have tried' here on this blog) - to decrease pain, take away stress, enable my disabled hands and body.

Man.  One cannot make sense out of nonsense.

So, I will continue to persevere until I don't have to any more or until there is no perseverance left in me.

May you continue to persevere until you don't have to any more or until there is no perseverance left in you.  You are worthy!

May you know your value and share you value - In this way, it is my hope, that we all win...

No comments:

Post a Comment