Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hello

Hello.   May you know what you are looking for.   Ha.!

Hello by Lionel Richie just may be my all time favorite song.   I think it touched me so because I sang it to my dad (in my mind) who left me and I so wanted him to know, see and love me...

And, Lionel Richie - well he is just cool and rocks his own music 'all night long'.   Ha.

I had no idea I was going here as I just sat down at the computer on my way to call it a day and go back and read before falling asleep.

I found myself curious as to what I would write about.

I am still having some awesome, happy energy each night.  The mornings are still a bit 'loud' as my body speaks to me and tries to get in homeostasis and doesn't find an easy way to do so.   There is a loud 'wanting' for a balance within my being.  It feels like my body begs for time and immediately initiates a search within as I open my eyes and connect to discomfort, tightness, very loud tinnitus and my own spastic energy 'swimming' all around inside of myself not knowing where to land and/or unable to find a smooth route to travel.

I have been laying long in the morning looking at social media, posting on social media, reading a digital book, hugging my animals as the rest of the house has gotten up and is gone for the day (or a big portion of it) already.

I now call my 'morning time' my 'healing time'.  And, I have to say it feels really, really, really joyful to me as I allow myself stay in bed.  It feels like I am loving myself, pampering myself and the dogs have grown to 'lie in' as well.  Not a peep from them and I feel their great, quiet comfort.  The cat joins us on most mornings.   Sometimes, I use the remote control to open the room darkening curtains just a pinch to slowly let daylight in to softly help us awaken.   It truly is a gift that I have been asking myself for and not listening and not allowing it for myself for, truly, a couple of years.  I labeled staying in bed in the morning as lazy, loser, not right....

Now that I label it my healing time which feels completely in sync with what it is --  oh la la, it is a precious gift that I give to me. (huge thumbs up)

May you hear or know the special gift that you have been asking yourself for, but perhaps, labeling wrong or ignoring and may you invite it in; let it happen and give it to yourself.  May it feel completely in sync with what feels beautiful within and without.  May it give you great joy... and not hurt anyone or anything.  

This. This is what I'd like to see each and everyone of you give yourself and support others to give to themselves.  May we all live in oh la la for, at least, a part of the day...  live in the space of loving and pampering yourself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment