Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mind-Body Dance

There is a mind-body dance going on within each of us.  Our bodies want one thing.  Our minds want another.  At least, from time to time. 

When our inner-ness of who we are connects to our outer-ness of who we are, we are in a pretty good place.

I still gently 'work' at and/or allow what I am, what I know and what I feel to coincide, in unison, representing the same things and living the same whole path.

When this isn't possible to me because I have not learned it to be so in certain situations still, I shut down/want to run/or pretend otherwise.

The shutting down/running/and pretending otherwise is where I find myself still at; at times.  However, I am learning, seeing, and feeling that to do this is to suspend moving forward. 

It is okay to be stuck when stuck-ness is all that is available to us.  However, if we can stay open, not run and allow ourselves to own right where we are at and/or what we are feeling [especially from a place of love], there is great victory for ourselves and all of those involved.

The victory is to deal, face and surpass which means to grow out of stuck-ness and allow new doors and windows and paths to open up.

This is not a time to judge.  This is a time to be aware and ask ourselves how do we really want to deal with this current situation.  Do we want it to keep coming up and/or back or do we want it to disappear and allow the flow of what and who we are to flow onward and not stagnate...

I am very aware of the communication that I replay and replay because I don't know a better way.  I am very aware that certain vibes back and forth and within the same circumstances are bringing within me feelings and compromises that I no longer want to partake in. 

And, until I change how I bring myself to these circumstances/situations/exchanges, nothing within me will change.  A new me has to emerge to dissipate the old stuck-ness. 

I am worth it and, surely, you are too.

May you allow the newness in you to show up to dissipate the oldness in the situation/circumstance/exchange that you are tired of having.  The one that pulls you down or turns you off.  The one that keeps you in your own stuck-ness.

The good news is that you are the only one that can change things up.  Why you have to be the one to change things up is because you are the one that is unhappy in it.

As you find yourself unhappy or unfulfilled, may you connect deep and ask yourself what new way you can portray or offer up to get your happy and fulfilled you on. 

It just may happily surprise you that as you ask yourself this question, the answer may just be waiting right there in the wings (so to speak) for you to fly through and into better pastures known as situations/circumstances/exchanges.

My wish is for you to surpass your stuck-ness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment