Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 10, 2016

Stomach

As I sit here almost forcing myself to type, I feel uncomfortable in my stomach.  What is it that I am having a hard time 'stomaching'...

I want a life of ease.  I want a life of joy.  I want a life of communication and truth.  I want fun, laughter, and love.

And, as I'm typing this, I realize that I do have all these things.  Definitely not constant.  Maybe not always daily, but I do have all of these things in my life. 

Can this be enough for me.  Will I allow 'what is' - what I do have, to be enough.   Perhaps, this is the peace that I can connect to to bring me peace...

I have not allowed myself to connect to peace.  I have struggled internally with my new habitat and creating my new life.  It is huge to change everything up.  Huge. 

Sure, it is exciting and doable.  It is also challenging and uncomfortable. 

All new connections, all new way of life, all new locations, all new sources, all new vibes... All new.

What a great time to really create the life that is inside of me out.

Instead, I have chosen to focus more on the difficult, the unease, the challenge.  Darnit.  It is I who has this choice. 

At times, it surely doesn't feel like a choice.  And, my head knows it is.  My heart questions and my being discovers. 

I really want to say how easy and vibrant my life has become because I finally live year round where I've mostly always wanted to live.

And, truth is not this.  Truth is I'm having a hard time with it.   I lost sense of self some.  I lost identity of self. 

I am open to seeing where I take this.  I am open to taking it easier, more thrilling, more in believing that I can. 

I am closer to having the answers on the flow of this new life.  And, really, I believe that flow is always happening and the very best I can do is trust the process of life, trust myself to know how to handle it, come from my truth and send love instead of worry. 

I will work on doing this each and every time; each and every situation.

May you flow with the process of your life, trusting in it and trusting in yourself to know and do what you need to know and do.  May you speak your truth and come from love and not worry -- as much as it feels right to you.

Flow on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment