Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 10, 2016

Breathe

It is a sun-shiny kind of morning with blue skies and white clouds.  The breeze is a bit more than usual and there is a coolness about it.  The trees and plants grow up towards the sun.  The lakes and fountains shimmer in the sunlight.

I have found it not easy to come here to visit.  I'm not 'chomping at the bit' to write about me.  I, perhaps, am not in a big hurry to claim what is my current life; especially as it is my ongoing life.  True acceptance has not happened for me where scleroderma is concerned.  Something inside of me still believes and 'talks' to me about being able to heal; to let go of this dis-ease; to live without pain.   

And, yet, it is still present.  I have a sore on my thumb that when I hit it or try to use it, I feel like it sends me to the moon and back.  Ouch.

My body again aches and I know unrest.

I feel myself still struggling with the doctors, pharmacists and insurance.  I ask myself when will the madness end.  I also hear myself saying that it is impossible to make sense out of nonsense.

So, I walk through it as best as I can.  I make the calls, do the appointments, talk to the people that are connected to me in this way.  I walk through.

I went to a cranial sacral session yesterday and found myself realizing that, perhaps, it is still my little girl - the one that believes she needs to be quiet and not needy so people won't leave her or get angry.  She is still present in my life.  I'm still letting her beliefs run 'our' life from time to time.   I may just write her a letter today. 


I ask..   How many layers to one's 'onion' is there!!!!...!!!   I suppose we live these layers until we stop living.  We experience things throughout all of our human life.  We grow continuously (or sometimes find ourselves stuck) until the end. 

This is life.  This is living. 

Sure, there are many beautiful and fun things to do and experience and we can choose to do these as well.  A balance on the side of Fun would be, perhaps, where it is at.  Some would say fun, some would say productive, some would say art, some would say animals, some would say business...  whatever it is for you

I wish you this. 

If you find yourself uncomfortable or challenged, perhaps, ask yourself what is my goal in the current moment and focus on this; achieving this.  This seems to calm me and help me along.  Stay present and realize your goal in the moment. 

Breathe. 

May you breathe.

                                                    Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment