Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Go On

It is a beautiful, bright blue sky kind of day.  The sun feels so good and warm on my skin.  There is an energy about it that soothes and lifts.

I'm still dealing with nonsensical things when it comes to medicine for scleroderma and pain.  Math tells me one answer, the insurance tells me a different answer.  Math doesn't seem to matter here in this case of days of medicine scripted and days the computer has scripted that insurance will easily pay for.  As I find myself offered a drug that is not made for scleroderma, insurance doesn't want to pay.  I do understand it is an uncertainty if this drug will work for me.  And, I've been on many of these in my lifetime.

And  so  I  go  on.

It is all I can do.  Bring my true self to the situation and [lovingly] stand in my [firm] truth.  See where it takes me.

I will be okay until I am not...  if the 'not' part ever happens.  I want to believe, love, and be open to ease.  It just feels best inside of me and for me.

And  so  I  go  on.

May you go on.  Go  on  as your true inner self allows and feels best.  My wish for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment