Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 31, 2016

Holy Moly

I have been doing some deep (I mean deep (look out!)) soul searching and connection more than ever to my inner child and where I am stuck as an adult and as me.

Whoa....

I've been to four different practitioners in the last two weeks for an accumulation of 7 hours of intense searching.

Whoo hoo.   Party up in here!.!?.!

They each have their own labels behind their name.  They each stayed with me (at my emotional and information seeking 'pieces' of myself) and helped me with my continued, uninterrupted journey. 

My journey into myself; into just being me; and my goal of living in peace amongst the chaos.

I believe I am continuously finding, developing and growing in the secret of this - the secret of this for me.  There are many ways [I am thinking] to get to peace and the innermost depth of ourselves.  This, apparently, is my way. 

I threw a small and quiet tantrum on the massage table.  I had to excuse myself from a therapy session so I could release anger in a loving way.  I spoke of my truth and feelings the best that I could.  I connected to Little Me in a way to thank her for her creativeness and her standing up for us at such a young age.  I assured her that I am here now and that I can and will speak and share what we feel and know from the inside out.  I have her with me for life and I am her protector and guardian.  

I felt her face blend with my face and I practiced speaking my (our) easy truth that I have found hard to speak.  I spoke from new lips; whole lips.  

I felt my throat chakra tighten and constrict.  I felt it loosen and let go.   I pushed through the fear of speaking what I want and knowing that - in and from my heart - ...

  anything that I can and do conjure up, think about, connect to or feel is mine to own and mine to allow.

I deserve to have my needs met.  I deserve to have needs.  I stand strong in my needs.  I am allowed to not feel pain.  I am allowed to be happy when others are not.  I am allowed to do, feel, be, act, just as it comes up for me to do so. 

I don't need to say this for me as I am blessed to live it to my greatest ability...  However, I feel the need here to say as long as it is loving, kind, no harm done to myself or outside of myself...  I am allowed.

May you know that you are allowed to have your needs met.  May you know that you deserve to have needs.  May you stand strong in your needs.  May you know that you are allowed to not feel pain.  May you know that you are allowed to be happy even when others around you are not.  You are allowed to do, feel, be, act whatever comes up for you from the inside out.

As long as it is kind, loving, no harm done to yourself or others... You are allowed.

Get that Allowing Yourself Freedom to Live from a place of Joy and Harmony On...

No comments:

Post a Comment